YOUR DIGITAL PRESENCE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER
The web has become the most frequently used research tool for consumers. Companies can no longer be complacent with websites and social media pages. Ongoing communication, sharing updated information, and engaging with current and potential customers in their space is key.
MENDEZ APPROACH TO DIGITAL
Comprehensive analysis of industry, markets, competition, platforms prior to campaign launch
Research and Planning
Reach your target audiences with pinpoint precision
Customized Digital Solutions
Design consistent across all mediums, but optimized for the digital world
Cohesive, Effective, Creative
Your message where you need it most
Controlled Targeted Buys
Campaigns in Real Time
Comprehensive, Concise, Transparent
If your business doesn’t have a digital media presence, does it exist at all?
- Be present when and where your potential customers are searching online. If you’re not on the SERP, do you even exist?
“Studies have shown that you can increase unaided brand awareness by 46% just by showing up in mobile search ad results.” Google/Ipsos MediaCT, Search for Brands Industry Research Meta-analysis, 2013–2015.
- Display is the digital version of a billboard where mere impressions aren’t the only goal- conversions are. Be present, be relevant, be compelling with targeting capabilities to rival Big Brother.
- Connect on a personal level with your customer base. Your brand and your identity depend on being relatable- this is where you can accomplish this.
- Text your customers before they need you, when they need you, or when they are shopping competitors. Stay relevant by using the most used communication tool today. Texting.
- Take advantage of the most widely and frequently used app on smartphones and connect with your consumers.
- Text messages can be 8x more effective at engaging customers. (Source: Cellit)
- Stay in touch with current customers with custom, trackable, and relevant eblasts.
- Do you have high customer attrition rates? This could by why. Communicate with your customers. If you are not talking to your customers – someone else is.